TK - 2nd Grade:
- Vocabulary: Our Father, Hail Mary, greetings, alphabet, numbers, names, feelings, colors, animals, days, months, and body parts
3rd & 4th Grade:
- Vocabulary: Our Father, Hail Mary, greetings, alphabet, numbers, names, feelings, colors, animals, days, months, seasons, family members, clothing, food and classroom objects
5th Grade: Avancemos1A: Lección Preliminar - 1.2
- Vocabulary: Greetings, introductions, the Spanish alphabet, saying where you are from, numbers from 1- 100 and exchanging numbers, days of the week, the weather, classroom phrases, after school activities, describing yourself and others.
- Grammar: Subject pronouns, gustar with an infinitive, definite and indefinite articles, noun adjective agreement, and the verb ser.
6th Grade: Avancemos 1A: Unit 2.1 - Unit 3.1
- Vocabulary: Previous vocabulary, numbers from 1-100, school schedules, telling time, snack foods, meals and beverages, asking questions, and describing classes, location, and feelings.
- Grammar: Present tense -ar, -er, and -ir verb conjugations, and the verbs ser, estar, tener, & ir.
7th Grade: Avancemos 1A: Unit 3.1 –Unit 4.2
- Vocabulary: Previous vocabulary, numbers from 1-1,000,000, describing family, giving dates, clothing, shopping, places and events, getting around town, ordering at a restaurant
- Grammar: Formulas using infinitives (Hay que/tener que/acabar de) and possessive adjectives. Stem changing verbs (e-ie,e-i,o-ue), and direct object pronouns
8th Grade: Avancemos 1B: Various Units within 5-8.
- Vocabulary: Above vocabulary, plus clothing, shopping, places and events, getting around town, at a restaurant, planning a party, chores, sports, making a phone call, daily routine, & vacation
- Grammar: Ser vs estar, present tense irregular first person, tú affirmative commands – regular and irregular, preterite of regular -ar, -er, and -ir verbs, preterite of ir, ser, and hacer, & present progressive.