TK - 2nd Grade:
- Vocabulary: Our Father, Hail Mary, Día de los Muertos, Virgen de Guadalupe, greetings, alphabet, numbers, names, feelings, colors, animals, days, months, verbs and body parts
3rd & 4th Grade:
- Vocabulary: Our Father, Hail Mary, Día de los Muertos, Virgen de Guadalupe, greetings, alphabet, numbers, names, feelings, colors, animals, days, months, seasons, family members, clothing, food, verbs and classroom objects
5th Grade: Avancemos1A: Lección Preliminar - 1.2
- Vocabulary: Greetings, introductions, the Spanish alphabet, saying where you are from, numbers from 1- 100 and exchanging numbers, days of the week, the weather, classroom phrases, after school activities, describing yourself and others.
- Grammar: Subject pronouns, gustar with an infinitive, definite and indefinite articles, noun adjective agreement, and the verb ser.
6th Grade: Avancemos 1A: Unit 2.1 - Unit 3.1
- Vocabulary: Previous vocabulary, numbers from 1-100, school schedules, telling time, snack foods, meals and beverages, asking questions, and describing classes, location, and feelings.
- Grammar: Present tense -ar, -er, and -ir verb conjugations, and the verbs ser, estar, tener, & ir.
7th Grade: Avancemos 1A: Unit 3.1 –Unit 4.2
- Vocabulary: Previous vocabulary, numbers from 1-1,000,000, describing family, giving dates, clothing, shopping, places and events, getting around town, ordering at a restaurant
- Grammar: Formulas using infinitives (Hay que/tener que/acabar de) and possessive adjectives. Stem changing verbs (e-ie,e-i,o-ue), and direct object pronouns
8th Grade: Avancemos 1B: Various Units within Unit 5-8.
- Vocabulary: Above vocabulary, plus clothing, shopping, places and events, getting around town, at a restaurant, planning a party, chores, sports, making a phone call, daily routine, & vacation
- Grammar: Ser versus estar, present tense irregular first person, tú affirmative commands – regular and irregular, preterite of regular -ar, -er, and -ir verbs, preterite of ir, ser, and hacer, & present progressive.